Monday, March 30, 2009

Fabulous weekend...

This weekend I (Kelli) took a break from Visalia and went to spend the weekend with my Shell Bell in Santa Margarita, though we took several trips in and out of SLO.  

It was a gorgeous weekend complete with beautiful weather, shopping downtown, Michelle, Shannon and Leah, Firestone tri-tip, plenty of frozen yogurt, a high school diving tournament :), a bike ride along the Bob Jones Trail in Avila, movies, hot tubbing and star gazing, relaxing, and plenty of wonderful conversation and catching up!  I really have the best friends in the world and I miss them like crazy.  Luckily the drive isn't that bad...only 2.5 hours.

Although the weekend was wonderful it was also great to come home to my wonderful husband, I really did miss him.  And I was very happy when I came home to a clean house!

Now it is the start of a new week and hopefully I will get a full week of work in seeing how next week is Spring Break, which means no subbing=no money being made :(.  I am also kind of excited to be starting new classes this week.  It is weird to think that I have already finished two sessions--one step closer to getting my credential!  On that note, since classes start tomorrow night, I am going to go enjoy the rest of my evening!

Peace, love, and many blessings!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad you got a weekend with your friends. You do have great friends, and SLO is such a fun place to hang out.
I'm also really glad that you enjoy going home to your "wonderful" husband. Good news!
Love you!
Ann/Mom

The Schmidts said...

A clean house! I'm impressed.